Sunday, February 20, 2011

About Blogybiz - personal stuff

This blog is wanted as a tutorial for bloggers in their early days and who want to get a little income from their work. Everything described here is based solely on personal experience and can not be regarded as general rules. So far I’ve been blogging for about 3 years and I picked up and applied many of the tips by using my favourite blogs: Problogger, Copyblogger, BlogTyrant; they are just great and dominate the world of blogging. I launched BlogyBiz because I wanted to find ways to optimize and increase the Adsense revenues and develop other ways of income.
My posts here are based on four general ideas:
1. Use multiple blogs.
2. Narrow the niche (allowed by the first item).
3. Be friendly with Google.
4. Promote and advertise decently (spam avoidance)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites